Broadcast Engineering Cosultants India Limited, Delhi has recently announced a notification of Monitor Jobs. Candidates who have done Post Graduation or completed any Degree and waiting for an opportunity to be employed in a Government sector may apply for the Job. Interested candidates can know the further information such as Eligibility criteria, Important dates, Selection procedure, Application procedure, and much more details mentioned below.
Vacancy Details: Total 25
|Subject||No. of Posts|
- PG Diploma in Journalism or Bachelor in Journalism or Mass Communications
- Having good proficiency in computer as well as knowledge of language concerned.
- Worked atleast one year in the field of Media/News.
- Upper Age limit is 65 years.
|Last date of application submission||14 August 2019|
- For OBC and General candidates - Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates - Rs.250/-
- Selection will be based on skill test and interview.
- Selected Candidate will get a consolidated remuneration of Rs.28,635/- per month.
- Application forms can be obtained from the BECIL's Office as address mentioned below or download from the Official website.
- The duly filled in application form along with photocopies of educational/experience certificates, two passport size photographs and other documents should be submitted.
- Also, pay the application fee by demand draft in favor of Broadcast Engineering Cosultants India Limited payable at Delhi.
To the Assistant General Manager (HR),
BECIL's Corporate Office, BECIL Bhawan,
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Download Application Form: Click Here