Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer. BPSC as about of 553 to fulfill vacant positions in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Graduated in Law. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding the public sector. However, interested can apply online for BPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest BTSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligible Criteria - BPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||553||Degree in Law|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on 01/08/2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.13500 - 20280 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test (Competitive Examination)
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click On Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- For other: Rs.600
- For SC / ST / PH / Women of Bihar state: Rs.150
|Online application starts from||7th February 2020|
|Last date of online application||21st February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of BPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here