Bihar Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Engineer Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Electrical Engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the BPSC AE Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Name of the Post|
|Assistant Engineer||Degree in Electrical engineering||33|
- Minimum Age:: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for as per rules
- 750//- for General and OBC
- 200/- for SC/ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Assistant Engineer Post is based on the written Examination and Interview for BPSC Notification.
Application Process for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Visit Bihar Public Service Commission Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Assistant Engineer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter all mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application fee and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||19th March 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Application||02nd April 2019|
Download the Official BPSC AE (Electrical) Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Engineer Post in Bihar: Click Here