Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital and Medical College (BSAMCH) latest employment notification for the post of Senior Resident. BSAMCH as about of 81 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Walk-in Notification published 21st December 2019 for eligible candidates having MBBS Qualification. Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for BSAMCH Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BSAMCH Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||81||MBBS / Post Graduate / DNB / Diploma|
- Applicant's age should be 37 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC of Rs.67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
Procedure to attend for BSAMCH Walk-in-Interview 2019:
Eligible may appear for the interview with the following.
- Print out the Application Form.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Date of Birth, Caste Certificate.
- DMC Registration certificate.
- Educational Qualification, Experience Certificate.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- Original Documents for verification.
Last date for submission of application: 6th January 2020.
Walk-in-interview Date & Reporting Time: 7, 8th & 9th January 2020 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: Office of Medical Director, DR. B S A Hospital, Sector VI, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085.
Download the Official Notification of BSAMCH Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Application Link. Go Here