Calcutta High Court has recently Rolled Out the Recruitment Notification for the Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, and other Posts. The Contenders who have Completed the Intermediate or Graduation or 10th Class they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the Calcutta High Court Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Posts in Calcutta High Court
- English Stenographer: Applicant Should be Complete the Intermediate or Graduation from recognized Board/ University with Computer Training Certificate.
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicant Should be Complete the Intermediate from recognized Board with Computer Training Certificate.
- Process Server: Applicant Should be Complete the 8th or 10th Class from recognized Board
- Peon: Applicant Should have the 8th Class or 10th Class Certificate from recognized Board
- Nigh Guard/ Farash: Applicant Should have the 8th Class Certificate from recognized Board
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
400/- General and OBC
300 for SC/ST
|For Stenographer Post|
350/- General and OBC
250/- for SC/ST
|Lower Division Clerk|
250/- General and OBC
200/- for SC/ST
|Group D Posts (Peon, Process Server, Nigh Guard)|
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Exam or Interview for the Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Post in Calcutta High Court.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
Application Procedure for the Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Calcutta High Court Official Website has given below
- Click on the Careers
- Select the Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Advertisement Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee. (If Applicable)
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||28th Jan 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||15th Feb 2019|
Calcutta High Court Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Posts in Calcutta High Court: Click Here