Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) latest employment notification for the post of Trade Apprenticeship Trainee and Technician Apprenticeship Trainee. Walk-in notification published on 23rd December 2020 to fulfill 25 vacant positions in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Diploma qualification. Aspirants can appear for CECRI Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer Link For - Latest CSIR Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CECRI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|ITI Trade Apprenticeship Trainee|
ITI in relevant trade
|Technician Apprenticeship Trainee|
Diploma in Civil / Mech / EEE / ECE
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||02|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||03|
Applicant's age should not be less than 14 years as on date of interview.
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.6732 - 7574 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Procedure to attend for CECRI Walk-in-Interview 2020:
- Candidates need to register as a Trade Apprentice Online (apprenticeship.gov.in)
- Download the Application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may appear with the application form, passport size photo, educational qualification, experience.
- Date of Birth, Aadhar Card.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 8th & 9th January 2020 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: CECRI, College Road, Karaikudi.
Download the Official Notification of CECRI. Click Here
CECRI Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Go Here