Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CERRI) released recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate, Lab Assistant and Project Assistant. CEERI has about 7 vacant positions to fulfill in Pilani. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new updates from all over India. However, aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for CEERI Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CEERI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate||05||B.Tech / M.Tech or M.Sc|
|Project Assistant||01||Diploma Electronics|
- Applicants age should be 35 - 50 years as on closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 20000 - 35000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for CEERI Recruitment 2021:
- Visiit the official website of CEERI.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date For Submission of Application: 11th March 2021
Download the Official Notification of CEERI Recruitment 2021. Click Here