Central Forensic Science Laboratory has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Laboratory Attendant Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Matriculation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the CFSL Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Laboratory Attendant post in CFSL
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Laboratory Attendant||Matriculation or 10th or 8th||05|
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 38 Years
Selection Procedure: The Selection process for the Laboratory Attendant Post is based on the written Examination or Interview
Application Procedure for the CFSL Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Central Forensic Science Laboratory, CBI Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment or Career tab
- Select the Laboratory Attendant Notification and Click on it
- Download the Application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the Application form and attach the required Documents
- Send the Application form before the last date.
Central Forensic Science Laboratory,
|Notification Published on||2nd April 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||1st June 2019|
Download the CFCL - CBI Laboratory Attendant Recruitment Notification: Click Here