Centre for Management Development (CMD), Kerala has announced the Walk-in Notification for the Block Project Assistant, Block Coordinator, District Project Assistant, District Coordinator Jobs for 14 Vacancies. Interested aspirants can attend Walk-in-Interview on a given time. Before going to attend the Walk-in-Interview candidates must visit the Official Notification for more details. As we have mentioned all the details of CMD Kerala Jobs Notification 2019.
|Get More Engineering Govt Jobs Notifications|
Details of CMD Kerala Various Jobs Notification
|Name of the Posts||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|District Coordinator||01||Graduation in Computer Science or IT||30 Years as on 1st September 2019|
|District Project Assistant||01||Graduation, PG Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition|
|Block Coordinator||06||Graduation in Science/ Engineering/ Technology|
|Block Project Assistant||06|
Selection Process: Candidates should be selected based on Interview and Exam Interview
- District Coordinator: Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- District Project Assistant: Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Block Coordinator: Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Block Project Assistant: Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Application Procedure for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of CMD Kerala, www.cmdkerala.net.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the CMD Kerala Notification and refer all the details.
- Attend the Walk-in-Interview along with filled application and relevant documents to the following address.
|Walk-in Date||1st & 2nd June 2019 at 08:30 am|
|Venue||Government College, Kasaragod|
Download CMD Kerala Various Jobs Notification: Click Here