Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) published the latest recruitment notification for the post Gynecologist, Radiologist, and Medical Officer. CMHO has about 06 vacant positions to fulfill in Durg. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS, MD qualifications. Employment notification released on 15th September 2021, candidates can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Gynecologist||02||MS / MD|
|Radiologist||01||MD / DNB|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 70 years as on 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 58100 - 93750 per month.
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visi the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
NIC, District Centre Room No.34, Collectorate, Durg, Chattisgarh.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 1st October 2021
Download the Official Notification of CMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Application Form. Go Here