Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, ANM, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Dentist, RMA, Physiotherapist, and others. CMHO has about 196 vacant positions to fulfill in Sukma. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 8th, 10th, DMLT, ANM, B.Sc Nursing, BAMS, and Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over india. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|ABM RBSK||07||12th / ANM|
|Community Nurse||01||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Social Worker||01||Post Graduate|
|Blood Bank Counselor||01|
|Lab Technician||06||DMLT / BMLT|
|Staff Nurse||51||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|ANM||45||12th / ANM|
|Block Program Manager||03||MBA / MSW|
|Block Account Manager||03||B.Com|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||06||Intermediate(10+2) / Degree|
|Dentist||03||BDS / MDS|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 64 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 8800 - 31500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of CMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
CMHO Office, Sukma, Chhattisgarh.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th September 2021
Download the Official Notification of CMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Application Form. Go Here