CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata rolled out with recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Junior Research Fellow. IICB as about of 58 vacancies in different departments. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date. Interested candidates can go through the official notification.
|Also, Search For- Latest Government Jobs|
CSIR-IICB, West Bengal Recruitment 2019 - Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies|
|Biology Group||40 posts|
|Chemistry Group||18 posts|
Essential Qualification for JRF Jobs in IICB:
- Candidate with NET-JRF(CSIR/UGC) Examination Qualified certificate.
- DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with M.Sc Degree in Chemistry/Biology.
- M.Sc final Year students can apply, with all other qualification.
candidates age should be less than 28 years.
Application procedure for CSIR-IICB Notification 2019:
- Candidates can check the application details on the official website.
- Candidates need to fill the application in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
- Eligible candidates with the duly filled application along with age, Qualification, Marks Sheet should be carried as on date of interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date, Venue, and Reporting Time:
|03 June 2091||J.C.Ray Auditorium, Jadavpur Campus, CSIR-IICB, Kolkata, West Bengal.||9:30 Am to 10:30 AM|
Download the PDf of IICB Recruitment official Notification 2019. Click Here
IICB Application Form Link. Download Here