Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) announced latest recruitmetn notification for the post of Assistant Teacher, Hindi Teacher and Other. DEE as about of 5043 vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Ed, D.Ed qualification. Candidates who are looking for public sector jobs under any field can follow this page for more new latest jobs. Notification advertised on 12th September 2020, applicants can apply online only. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply online for DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Click Here - Newly Updated Assam PSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DEE Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Assistant Teacher / Science Teacher / Assamese Language Teacher & Manipuri Language Teacher||3941||D.EI.Ed / B.EI.Ed / Diploma / D.Ed / B.Ed / Passed in TET|
|Hindi Teacher||1102||B.Ed / D.Ed / Graduate / Passed in TET|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.14000 - 60500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for DEE Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of DEE Assam.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Create new account if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||12th September 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||26th September 2020|
Download the Official Notification of DEE Assam Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here