Delhi Police rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Head Constable. Notification published on 1st October 2019 to fulfill 554 vacant positions in Delhi. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. Aspirants who are looking for police jobs can refer to this page for more New Updates. However, interested can apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Lastest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Delhi Police Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Education Qualification|
|Head Constable||554||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 25 years as on 01/07/2019.
Pay Matrix level - 4 as per 7th CPC of Rs.25500 - 811000 + allowances per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer-Based Examination
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test.
- Typing Test.
- Computer(Formatting) Test.
Application Procedure of Delhi Police Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at Delhi Police Website.
- Go to Recruitments and selected than post to apply.
- If you are a new user then register online.
- After Registration, log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General / OBC: Rs.100
- Sc / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Women : NIL.
|Online application starts from||1st October 2019|
|Last date for online application||30th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of Delhi Police. Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Online Application Link. Go Here