Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Technical Assistant, Managers. DGR as about 324 vacant positions to fulfill in Mohali, Punjab. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, MBA and Post Graduate qualification. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply online for DGR Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DGR Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior System Manager||02||B.Tech in IT / ECE / Computer Science or MBA|
|Technical Assistant||246||B.Tech in IT / ECE / Computer Science or Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 37 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.35000 - 125000 per month.
Selecting candidates according to the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for DGR Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of Directorate of Governance Reforms.
- Go to Notification and verify the details.
- Click on New Candidates Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Username, Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General: Rs.1000
- PWD: Rs.500
- SC / BC: Rs.250.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st February 2020.
Download the Official Notification of DGR Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here