District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Other. DHFWS as about 15 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata, West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, GNM and Post Graduate. However, interested can apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest WBHRB Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHFWS Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Counselor||01||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Lab Technician||01||DMLT / B.Sc|
|Medical Officer||01||MBBS / Post Graduate|
|District PMDT & TB HIV Coordinator||01||Graduate|
|TBHV||01||Intermediate(10+2) / Graduate|
Applicants age should be 22 - 62 years as on 01/01/2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be 13000 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to hr.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Click on the Register, if you are a new user.
- After Registration log in with Application ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo and Signature and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General: Rs.100
- Reserved Category: Rs.50.
|Online application starts from||31st December 2019|
|Last date for online application||16th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of DHFWS Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here