District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Other. DHFWS as about 200 vacant positions to fulfill in North 24 Parganas. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, and MBBS. Employment notification of DHFWS - NHM Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, and Other Recruitment released on 16th March 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DHFWS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|District Consultant Quality Monitoring||01||Degree|
|Staff Nurse||11||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|FTMO||181||MBBS or MD / MS|
|Lab Technician||05||DMLT / BMLT|
|Data Manager||01||Diploma / Degree|
Applicant's age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 66 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.13000 - 40000 per month.
Selecting candidates according to the performance in
- Written Examination / Interview.
The district-level selection committee will make the final decision. Shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure of DHFWS Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and Other documents to the address stated below.
To Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
Banamalipre, Barasat District Hospital Campus,
North 24 Pargana - 700124.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th April 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of DHFWS Recruitment 2020. Click Here