District Health Society, Darjeeling ha Published the Recruitment Notification for the Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Various Posts in DHS Darjeeling Notification. However, Interested Applicants may Check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in DHS
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Lab Technician||Intermediate with DMLT||11|
|Staff Nurse||ANM, GNM||18|
|Peer Educator & Technician Posts||Intermediate or Graduate||11|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure for the Various Posts in DHS, Darjeeling is Purely Based on the written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Various Posts in DHS, Darjeeling Recruitment
- Visit the DHS, Darjeeling or West Bengal Health Department Official Website which is given below
- Click on Recruitment Tab
- Select for the Staff Nurse and Medical Officer Post then Click on it
- Download the Application form and Take Print out of it
- Fill the Application form and attach the required Documents and Submit the Application before the last date.
|Notification Published on||21st Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||8th March 2019|
Download the West Bengal Health Department Staff Nurse, MO, Technician Notification: Click Here