Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO) recently published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. DRDO as about 12 vacant positions to fulfill in Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment(CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. However, interested can apply online for DRDO Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DRDO Notification 2019:
|Name of the Discipline||No.of Vacancies|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||04|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||03|
|Computer Science Engineering||01|
- B.E / B.Tech degree from recognized University / Institute.
- M.E / M.Tech and both at Graduate, Post Graduate Level.
Applicants age in between 28 - 33 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs.31000 + HRA per month.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be done according to the performance of candidates in
- Written Test
- Computer-Based test
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to rac.gov.in.
- Register Online.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
Last Date for submission of online application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Download the Official Notification of DRDO. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here