General Administration Department (GAD) invites application for the post of Stenographer. GAD as about 47 vacant positions to fulfill in Manipur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Employment notification for GAD Steno Recruitment released on 13th March 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for GAD Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GAD Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
Candidates need to have a degree from recognized University / Institute and must have Basic Computer Concepts for not less than 3 months. The job posting will be in Secretariat, Manipur. Interested can follow this web page regularly for more new updates.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 41 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.5200 - 20200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Shorthand Test
How to apply for GAD Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to GAD official website.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other documents to the address stated below.
To Lounge of Manipur State Guest House,
Last Date for Submission of Application: 2nd April to 16th April 2020.
Download the Official Notification of GAD. Click Here
GAD Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Download Here