Gadag District Court announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer, Typist, and Typist - Copyist. Notification dated 9th March 2020 to fulfill Four vacant positions in Gadag, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. Candidates who wish to apply for Gadag District Court Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply online on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest Karnataka KPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court, Gadag Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||02||10th or Equivalent|
|Typist - Copyist||01|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.21400 - 52650 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Qualifying Test.
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be called for further process.
How to apply for Gadag Distrcit Court Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of the Gadag District Court.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo. signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100
- SAC / ST / Ex-Serviemen: Rs.50.
|Online application starts from||19th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||20th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Gadag District Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here