Goa Medical College & Hospital(GMC) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, MTS, Pharmacist and Other. Notification published on 28th August 2019 to fulfill thousands of vacant positions in Bambolim, Goa. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having ITI, Degree, B,.Sc Nursing and Diploma Qualification. However, interested can apply for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer this Link for - Latest Staff Nurse Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GMC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Technician||40||B.Sc(Chemistry / Microbiology)|
|Pharmacist||23||D.Pharm / B.Pharm|
|Occupational Therapist||12||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma|
|ECG Technician||06||SSLC / ITI|
|Medico Social Worker||12||Degree|
|Physiotherapist||10||12th / Diploma(Physiotherapy)|
|LCD||85||12th with Computer Knowledge|
|Staff Nurse||600||B.Sc Nursing|
|Medical Record Clerk||18||Matriculation / Typing Skill|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||254||10th / ITI|
- Applicants age should not exceed 45 years as on Closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Candidates will get stipend up to Rs. 18000 - 35000 per month.
Application Form Fee:
For all candidates application form Rs.50.
Application Procedure of GMC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria may send the application to apply.
- The application will be available in the office of the Dean, GMC Bambolim.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may send or submit the Application form to Dean, Goa Medical College & Hospital Bambolim, Goa.
Last Date for submission of application: 18th September 2019.
Download the Official Notification of GMC Recruitment 2019. Click Here