Indian Postal Department has recently rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Matriculation or 10th Class they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Himachal Pradesh Postal Department GDS Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the GDS Post in Indian Postal Circle
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||10th Class or Matriculation||757|
Applicant age, not more than 40 years.
|Download the latest Govt Job Notifications: Click Here|
- 100/- for General and OBC
- Nil for others
Selection Procedure: On the Basis of Academic Marks
Application Procedure for the Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Notification
- Visit the India Post Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Search for the Himachal Pradesh Circle GDS Notification and Click on Registration.
- Enter all Mandatory Fields in the Registration form
- Upload the Required Documents and Submit the Details
- View your Entered Details and Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on the Submit button to complete the Application Procedure.
Download the Official Indian Postal Himachal Pradesh GDS Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post in Himachal Pradesh Postal Department: Click Here
|Registration Start from||6th June 2019|
|Online Submission Start from||13th June 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||19th July 2019|