Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) invites online application for the posts of Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice. IOCL recruitment notification published on 7th August 2019 to fulfill 176 vacant posts. Interested candidates having ITI, Diploma Qualification can apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here - Latest Engineering Job Notification|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - IOCL Notification 2019:
|State||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|West Bengal||Trade Apprentice||32|
- Trade Apprentice : 2 years ITI Course (Electrician/ Machinist / Electronic Mechanic / Fitter)or Equivalent from recognized Institutions.
- Technician Apprentice: Candidates having 3 years Diploma in Engineering under relevant Streams from recognized Institute / University.
Applicants age should be 18 years to 24 years as on 31st July 2019.
Candidates will get up to Rs.15000 - 30000 per month.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test.
How to apply IOCL Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidate can apply online at the official website of IOCL- Eastern Region.
- Visit the official website for the application.
- Log on to the portal and Go to Current Openings.
- Click On Apply Online.
- Click on "Click Here her for New Registration", If you are a new user.
- Click on Submit after completion of registration.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the Photo, Signature.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||8th August 2019|
|Last Date for Online application|
18th August 2019 till 6:00 PM
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here