Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) invites online application for the post of Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. IOCL as about 131 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Employment notification published for IOCL West Region Apprentice posts recruitment on 23rd October 2019. Aspirants can follow up on this page for more new updates regarding government jobs. However, interested can apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IOCL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technician Apprentice||50||Diploma in Civil / Mech / Instrumentation / ECE / EEE|
|Trade Apprentice||81||ITI or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on 31/10/2019.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.9000 - 12000 + Rs.2500 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to iocl.com.
- Go to Lastest job openings and select the post to apply.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- After Registration log in with Reg No and password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||23rd October 2019|
|Last date for online application||26th November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of IOCL. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here