Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Driver, Junior Assistant, Driller, Cashier, Lab Technician, Foreman, and Other. JKSSB has about 927 vacant positions to fulfill in Jammu & Kashmir. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Intermediate(10+2), Diploma, and Degree qualifications. Applicants should check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - JKSSB Notification 2021:
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||41|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department||02|
- Candidates should have completed 10th, ITI, or Equivalent.
- Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized University / Institutes.
- Degree / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
Applicant's age should be 40 - 48 years as of 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15900 - 112800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Skill Test / Trade Test
Application Procedure of JKSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||24th February 2021|
|Last date for the online application||24th March 2021|
Download the Official Notification of JKSSB Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here