Karnataka Forest Department rolled out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Forest Guard. Notification released on 2nd March 2020 to fulfill 339 vacant positions in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Aspirants can check out the notification details and apply online for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Latest Karnataka KPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Forest Dept Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Forest Guard||339||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.21400 - 42000 per month.
Selecting candidates according to the performance in
- Written Test
- Physical Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed further process.
How to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Forest Department.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.120
- SC / ST / Cat I / PH / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.45.
|Online application starts from||16th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||15th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here