Karnataka High Court announced recruitment notification for the post of District Judges. Notification published on 21st October 2019 to fulfill 21 vacant positions in High Court, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Candidates who completed a Degree in Law can go through the notification details. However, interested can apply online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For More - Latest E-Courts Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|District Judges||21||LLB / Practicing as Advocate in High Court / Subordinate Court.|
- Applicant's age must not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation by three years in the case of Ex-servicemen candidates.
District Judges will get up to Rs.51550 - 1230 - 58930 - 63070 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Procedure of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in.
- Click on Online Application.
- Enter all mandatory fields and upload the scanned photo, signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the online application.
- General / OBC: Rs.1000
- SC / ST / Category - I: Rs.750.
|Online application starts from||21st October 2019|
|Last Date for online application||6th November 2019|
For Online Application Link. Go Here