Karnataka High Court recently announced recruitment notification for the post of Oath Commissioner. Notification published on 9th January 2020 to fulfill 851 vacant positions in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Law Graduate qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for the latest notification regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Karnataka Bank Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court of Karnataka Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Advocate Oath Commissioner||851||LLB / Advocates|
Applicants age should be 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
Application Procedure of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court.
- Go to the Recruitment and Select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application.
- Follow the instruction carefully to apply.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 7th February 2020
Download the Official Notification of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here