The Government of Karnataka has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts in Karnataka Public Works Department. The candidate who have Completed the Graduation in Civil Engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Karnataka PWD Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the AE and JE Posts in Karnataka State.
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||Graduation in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology||570|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology or Material Management||300|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 500/- for AE Post
- 300/- for JE Post
- Examination Fee Exempted for the SC/ST Candidates
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Karnataka PWD is based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Karnataka PWD AE & JE Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Karnataka Public Works Department Official Website Which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the AE and JE Notification and Click On Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||15th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||11th April 2019|
Download the Karnataka PWD AE & JE Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts in Karnataka: Click Here