King George's Medical University (KGMU) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident. KGMU has about 7 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Walk-in Notification released on 24th February 2021 for eligible candidates having Medical qualifications. Applicants should check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria. Application Procedure and other details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for KGMU Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - KGMU Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- The applicant's age should be 37 years as of the date of the interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed further process.
Walk-in Procedure of KGMU Recruitment 2021:
Desired candidates who are eligible may attend KGMU walk-in-interview on the scheduled date with the following documents.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Xerox Copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials.
- Six recent passport size photographs.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 3rd March 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Board Room, Dean Office, Dental Faculty.
Download the Official Notification of KGMU Recruitment 2021. Click Here