The Kerala Minerals and Metal Limited announced the Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts. The KMML Recruitment Notification Published on 6th December 2018. The Candidates who have Completed the Engineering in various Stream they are eligible to Submit the Application. However, Eligible and Interested Candidates may Submit the Application before the last date for the KMML Process Operator Recruitment. There are total 50 Vacancies available in the KMML Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant may Submit the Application before the last date for the KMML Recruitment Notification.
- Process Engineer: The interested Candidates Should Complete the Bachelor of Egnineering in Electrical Stream from recognized University.
- Instrumental Engineer: The Candidate Should have the Certificate in Degree in Instrumental Engineering.
- Safety Officer: The Candidate Should Complete the Bachelor of Safety Engineering
- Process Operator: The Applicant Must passes the Chemical Engineering from Recognized University.
Age Limit: The Applicant Age is not above 36 years. (Age Relaxation is Applicable)
Selection Process: The Recruitment Panel will Conduct the Written examination for the Applied Candidates. Hence The Selection Procedure is purely based on written Examination and Interview.
|Notification Released||5th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||20th December 2018|
- Visit the KMML official Website
- Download the Application Form and take Pritnout it
- Fill the Applicaiton and Attach the relevant documents
- Send the Application to the KMML Address (Given Below)
The General Manager (P&A/EDP),
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited,
Sankaramangalam Chavara P.G,