Madras High Court recently announced recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Residential Assistant. High Court as about of 180 vacancies in Madras. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website before the last date.
|Also, Search for -Latest Government Jobs|
Important Dates of Madras High Court Notification 2019:
|Starting Date of Online Application||15th May 2019|
|Last date for submission of online Application.||12th June 2019|
|Last date for remittance of Fee through Bank||14th June 2019|
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
Eligibility Criteria & vacancy Details of Madras High Court:
Education Qualification & Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not exceed 45 years.
Rs.15700 - 50,000/- per month.
- Rs.500 /- for BC/BCM/MBC & DC/ other.
- No Fee for SC(A)/SC/ST/PWD/Widows/Sub Collector.
Procedure to apply Madras High court Residential Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Madras High Court Official Website www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment
- Search for the Residential Assistant Notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
Download the PDF of Madras High Court Offical Notification 2019. Click Here