Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Various Posts. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the MCZMA Junior Technician Administrative officer and Stenographer Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the MCZMA Notification
- Law Officer: The Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in law from recognized University.
- Coastal Officer: The Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University.
- Stenographer: The Candidate Should be Complete the Intermediate from Recognized Board and Minimum 80 WPM in Stenography.
- Project Assistant: The Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in Environmental Related Subject from recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University.
- Clerk Cum Typist: Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University with 3 Years Experience.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 30 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 1000/- General and OBC
- 500/- SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Interview for the MCZMA Recruitment Notification.
Vacancy Details with Post Wise
|Data Entry Operator||1|
|Clerk Cum Typist||1|
|Office Boy/ Driver||2|
Application Procedure for the MCZMA Coastal Coordinator and Stenographer Recruitment
- Visit the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change Official Website
- Select the Recruitment Tab.
- Select on the Latest Recruitment Click on it
- Note down the email Address and Send your Resume and Certificates to mail
- [email protected]
|Last Date for Submit Application||13th January 2019|
MCZMA Various Posts 2019 Official Notification: Click Here