Meghalaya Police employment notification for the post of UR / AB Sub Inspector, Constable and Other. Notification published on 12th November 2019 to fulfill thousands of Vacant positions in Meghalaya. Aspirants who dreaming to get police jobs can male this page as a reference for more new updates. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply online for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Indian Army Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Meghalaya Police Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|UB Sub Inspector||41||Degree|
|Unnamed Branch Constable||268||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Armed Branch Constable||383||9th class|
|SF 10 AB Sub Inspector||03||Degree|
|Follower SF 10||64|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 27 years as on 01/01/2019.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.22000 - 86400 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
How to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to Meghalaya Police Recruitment Board.
- Select the post to apply.
- Candidates need to register first.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
For all candidates: Rs.50.
|Online application starts from||12th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||14th December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here