Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) latest employment notification for the post of Junior System Analyst. MPHC as about 50 vacant positions to fulfill in Madhya Pardesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc and M.Tech qualification. Employment notification released on 12th February 2020, interested can apply for MPHC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MPHC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior System Analyst||50||B.Tech / MCA, M.Sc and M.E / M.Tech|
- Applicant's age should be 55 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination.
How to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of MPHC.
- Check out the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other required documents to address stated below.
To the Registrar,
Exam Cell, Administrative Block,
High Court of MP, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 2nd March 2020.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of MPHC Recruitment 2020. Click Here