Naval Ship Repair Yard(NSRY) recently published recruitment notification for the post of Apprentices. Employment Notification published on 3rd October 2019 to fulfill 145 vacant positions in Karwar, Karnataka. Candidates who are searching for Indian Navy jobs can follow up on this page for more new updates. However, interested can go through this notification details and apply for Naval Ship Repair yard Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Indian Navy Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NSRY Notification 2019:
|Name of ITI Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Information and Communication Technology Maintenance||04|
|Marine Engine Fitter||06|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||03|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||12|
|Mechanic Ref and AC||10|
|Sewing Technology / Dress-Making||03|
|Sheet Metal Worker||06|
- Candidates with Minimum 50 % marks in Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum 65% marks in relevant ITI Trade recognized by National; / State Council for Vocational Training.
Applicants age should be in between 14 - 21 years as on date of commencement of course.
Apprentices will get a stipend up to Rs. 9000 per month.
How to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Go to Apprentices -> Candidates Registartion.
- If you are a new user then Registration yourself.
- After the registration process log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the Scanned Photo, Signature.
- Submit the online application.
Send the Hard Copy of application and documents(educational qualification, Caste and other) to The Officer-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka.
Last Date for online application: 1st December 2019.
Download the Official Notification of NSRY. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here