National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) announced walk-in notification for the Post of Marketing Executive. NBCC as about six vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBA qualification. Employment notification published on 16th December 2019, interested can appear for NBCC Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NBCC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Marketing Executive||06||MBA / PG Diploma in Management|
- Applicant's age should be 30 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
Procedure to attend for NBCC Walk-in-Interview 2019:
Desirous candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form (Download Below).
- Candidate resume / Biodata.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Caste Certificate, ID Proof.
- One recent passport size photo.
- Original documents for verification at the time of the interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 2nd December 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Training and Skill Development Centre, NBCC, M.G Road, Ghitorni, Near Ghitorni Metro station, New Delhi - 110030.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of NBCC Recruitment 2019. Click Here