North-Eastern Hill University(NEHU), Shillong announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Project Engineer(Civil). Walk-in Notification published on 2nd July 2019. Interested candidates can appear for NEHU Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Search Here For - Latest Engineering Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Project Engineer Jobs:
- Candidate having Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university /Institute or Equivalent Qualification recognized by the AICTE.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the relevant fields.
Assistant Project Engineer will get paid up to Rs.25000 per month.
Procedure to attend for NEHU Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can directly attend for Interview.
- Candidates may appear for the Interview with Bio-data along with relevant documents / Certification of Qualification, Experience, and age.
- Original Documents and recent Photographs should be given for Verification at the time of Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 19th July 2019 from 10:30 AM.
Venue: North Eastern University Guest House, SOS Road Opposite STIPI, Guwahati-15.
Download the official notification of NEHU Recruitment 2019. Click Here