National Green Tribunal (NGT) published recruitment notification for the post of Office Assistant, Stenographer and Other. NGT as about 09 vacant positions to fulfill in Pune, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Degree qualification. Job Seeker can follow this page for the latest job notifications. Employment notification released on 19th March 2020, interested can apply for NGT Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest MPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NGT Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Office Assistant||02||Bachelor's Degree|
|Librarian||01||Degree in Library|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||04||10th or equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.24000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for NGT Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NGT.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other documents to address stated below.
To the Registrar,
National Green Tribunal,
Western Zone Bench,
New Administrative Building, D-Wing,
1st Floor, Opposite Council Hall, Camp, Pune - 411001.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st March 2020.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of NGT Recruitment 2020. Click Here