National Health Mission, Punjab has recently published the recruitment Notification for Medical Officer Post for 297 Vacancies. The Contenders who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the NHM, Punjab Medical Officer Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Medical Officer Posts in NHM, Punjab
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Qualifications|
|Medical Officer||297||MBBS or MS or MD|
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Medical Officer Posts in NRHM, Punjab.
Application Procedure for the NHM, Punjab Recruitment Notification
- Visit the National Health Mission or Department of Health and Family Welfare Govt of Punjab Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Medical Officer Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Pay the Examination Fee through DD
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Phase - VI,
Contact No: 0172-2266938
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
|Notification Published on||8th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||26th Feb 2019|
|Interview Dates||2nd & 3rd March 2019|
NHM, Punjab Medical Officer Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for Medical Officer Post in Punjab: Click Here