National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis(NIRT) published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Medical Officer. Walk-in Notification dates on 24th July 2019 with Advt No: NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2019-20. Interested candidates can refer to this page for Latest Job Notification details. eligible candidates can directly appear for NIRT Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Search Here For More - Medical Job Notification|
Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details - ICMR - NIRT Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Medical Officer||04||MBBS Degree|
- Applicants age not exceeding 35 years as on the date of Interview.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for Sc / ST / OBC candidates as per government rules.
The consolidates salary for Junior Medical Officer will be up to Rs.60000/- per month.
Walk-in Procedure for NIRT Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates visit the official site i.e www.nirt.res.in.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend for interview with the application.
- Candidates should submit all original certificates/testimonials (Educational Qualification & Experience) for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting time: 2nd August 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: ICMR- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai - 600031
To download the official Notification of NIRT recruitment 2019. Click Here