National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) announced the latest notification for the post of Clinical Nurse, Lab Technician and Other. NITRD as about of four vacant positions o fulfill in New Delhi. Walk-in Notification released on 13th February 2020 for eligible candidates having 12th, DMLT, ANM, Degree and MBBS qualification. Interested can appear for NITRD Recruitment 2020 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NITRD Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior Project Research Fellow||01||MBBS / BDS|
|Laboratory Technician||01||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT or B.Sc|
|Clinical Nurse||01||Intermediate(10+2) / ANM|
- Applicants age should be below 35 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.18000 - 32000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Procedure to attend for NITRD Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Candidates with their Biodata Form (Download below).
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 21st February 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Sri Aurobindo Marg, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi - 110030.
Download the Official Notification and Biodata Form of NITRD Recruitment 2020. Click Here