National Water Development Agency has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Post. The Candidate who have Completed the Diploma or Graduation or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NWDA JE, JA, Steno, LDC Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the NWDA JE, Accountant, Stenographer, LDC Notification
- Junior Engineer: Applicant Should be Complete the Bachelor of Technology or Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University.
- Junior Accountant: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Commerce from recognized University.
- Stenographer Grade - II: Aspirant Should be Complete the Intermediate from recognized Board with Minimum Typing Speed 40 WPM.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate Should be Complete the Matriculation from recognized Board with Minimum Typing Speed in English 30 WPM.
- 650/- General and OBC
- 450/- for SC/ST
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the JE, JA, Steno Posts in NWDA.
NWDA Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||33|
Application Procedure for the National Water Development Agency Recruitment Notification
- Visit the National Water Development Agency Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Junior Engineer, Accountant, Steno Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee.
- View Your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||1st Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||22nd Feb 2019|
NWDA JE, JA, Steno Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for JE, JA, Steno, LDC Post in National Water Development Agency: Click Here