Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Law Officer. Notification released on 27th August 2019 to fulfill five vacant positions. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Interested can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here for - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Assistant Law Officer||05||LLB with 3 years of Experience as Advocate|
Applicants age should be of 45 years as in closing date of application.
Assistant Law Officer will get up to Rs. 35400 per month.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at OPSC website.
- Log on to opsc.gov.in
- Go to "Current Openings" and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After completion of registration, Click on Submit.
- Log in with registration number and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC Candidates: Rs. 500
- For SC / ST candidates: No fee.
|Online Application starts from||20th August 2019|
|Last date for online application||19th October 2019|
Download the official notification of OPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Click Here