Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has Officially announced the Recruitment Notification with Advt No. 01/Contract/2018 for Technical Coordinator Jobs for 16 Vacancies. Organisation has invited all the eligible aspirants who have completed their qualification in B.E/ B.Tech and Diploma in relevant field are eligible to apply for this posts. Eligible contenders can submit the online application before the last date 11th January 2019. As we have mentioned all the regarding details of PFC Recruitment 2019 below of this article. All the hopefuls who have desire to settle in Public Sector Jobs must follow the day to day advertisements released by the PFC Organisation.
Eligible Criteria for the Technical Coordinator Posts in PFC
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech and Diploma in Mechnanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Maxmum age : Candidates should not exceed 40 years as on 1st January 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Technical Coordinator Post in PFC.
- Written Examination
Application Fee : All the candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Debit/ Credit Card or Net banking. No fee for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
Application Procedure for the PFC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the PFC Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Technical Coordinator Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
Important Dates :
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||11th January 2019|
PFC Technical Coordinator 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Technical Coordinator Post in PFC: Click Here