Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online application for the post of Assistant Professor, Agriculture Officer & Other. RPSC as about 356 vacant positions to fulfill in Ajmer, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having BDS, M.Ch, MBBS and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for RPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Link For - Newly Updated RSMSSB Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Agriculture Research Officer (ARO)||24|
|Assistant Professor||176||MD / MS / MBBS / M.Ch / M.Sc / Ph.D / DM|
|Senior Demonstrator||93||MBBS / BDS / M.Sc|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 20 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on 01/01/2021.
Pay matrix level - 14,16 as per 7th CPC of Rs. 82400 - 104900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Online / Offline Test
Application Procedure of RPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Enter the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- UR: Rs.350.
- OBC / ABC of Crimilar Sareedi, Rajasthan: Rs.250
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150.
|Post Name||Online Application Dates|
|Assistant Professor / Sr Demonstrator||22-01-2020 to 10-02-2020|
|Agriculture Officer / ARO||24-01-2020 to 12-02-2020|
For Online Application Link. Go Here