Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Veterinary Officer and Librarian. RPSC as about of 912 vacant positions to fulfill in Rajasthan. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. Aspirants who are looking for PSC jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. Interested can apply online for RPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search Here - To Get Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Librarian||12||Graduate / Diploma in Library Science|
|Veterinary Officer||900||B.V.Sc / Animal Husbandry or equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 20 years
- Maximum age of 40 Years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated salary pay will be up to Rs. 37800 - 119700 per month for Librarian and Veterinary Officer will get up Rs. 40000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for RPSC recruitment 2019:
- Log on to sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- If you are a new user then click on Registration.
- After the registration process log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the Scanned Photo, Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC / EWS(creamy layer): Rs.350.
- OBC / EWS(Non-Creamy layer): Rs.250
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs.150.
|Online Application starts from||25th October 2019|
|Last date for online application||24th November 2019|
For Online Application and Registration Link. Go Here