TNPSC has published a notification of Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer Posts. Candidates who have completed Post Graduation/ B.Sc/ PG Diploma are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 102
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director||Post Graduate Degree in Home Science/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Food and Nutrition/ Social Work/ Rehabilitation Science||13|
|Child Development Project Officer||A Degree in Nutrition/ Home Science/ A Degree with PG Diploma in Rural Services||87|
- Not more than 30 years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per government rules.
- For Assistant Director: Pay Scale of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- per month.
- For Child Development Project Officer: Pay Scale of Rs. 36,900/- to Rs.1,16,600/- per month.
- Based on Written Examination and Interview.
- The application fee of Rs. 200/- is to be paid along with the online application form submission.
- Also, it can be paid offline at the SBI/ HDFC within 2 days after submission of application by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website.
- Create 'One Time Registration (OTR)' id and password, if you're a new user.
- Log in to the application process by using OTR id and password as Registered id and password.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on 'Submit' and pay the fee through credit/ debit/ net banking.
- Take the print out of application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Submit Online application form||11.09.2019 till 11.59PM|
|Last Date for payment of fee through the bank (SBI/ HDFC)||13.09.2019|