Tamil Nadu Publis Service Commission(TNPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer. TNPSC as about five vacant Positions to fulfill in the Tamil Development and Information Department, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. Employment notification of TNPSC Published on 8th November 2019. Desirous candidates can apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer This Link For - Latest Govt Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Section Officer||05||Degree from any University|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 Years as on 01/07/2019.
Assistant Section Officer will be offered up to Rs.36400 - 115700 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination.
- Oral Test.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the Home page, search the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register by clicking on One - Time- Registration.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150.
- Examination Fee: Rs.100
|Online application starts from||8th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||8th December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of TNPSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here